What is PROLOZONE therapy?
Prolozone is a unique form of therapy that incorporates classical Prolotherapy injections in conjunction with Medical Grade Ozone injections.
After having performed numerous standard prolotherapy injections for the past 10 years, we have found that the addition of ozone to the injections have greatly augmented the effect of the therapy. The ozone appears to have both an immune modulatory effect as well as a general healing regenerative effect. For example, when injected into the knee joint, the patient has far less subsequent soreness and better and deeper healing.
Also because it has anti-bacterial effects, it can reduce pain associated with local soft tissue, joint disorders and dental problems.
What is HEMOZONE Therapy?
HEMOZONE therapy is classical PRP (platelet rich plasma) injections, along with the addition of medical grade Ozone injections.
What is PROLOZONE therapy?
- Scars (scars block the flow of acupuncture meridians)
- Spinal Arthritis
- Spinal Stenosis
- Failed surgical back syndrome
- Spianl disc buldging or herniation
- Chronic neck or back pain
- Chronic rib pain
- chest wall pain
- Serreo-clavicular joint arthritis or pain
- Chronic Jaw pain or Jaw Popping
- Shoulder Arthritis
- Rotator cuff tears
- AC joint separation or arthritis
- Chronic Shoulder Pain/tendinopathy
- Hip Arthritis
- Hip Labrum Teear
- Hip Bursitis
- Failed surgical hip pain
- Knee Arthritis
- Knee "bone on bone"
- Knee meniscus tears
- Muscle or Fascial Tears (hamstring, groin, arm, back, calf, etc.)
- Patella-Femoral Syndrome
- Baker's Cyst
- Acl Tear
- Post surgical shoulder failures
- Shoulder, Knee, Hip post surgical replacement pain
- Post Herpetic Neuralgia
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Wrist and finger arthritis
- TFCC wrist tear or arthritis
- Basilar thumb arthritis
- Flexor/extensor finger partial tears
- Trigger finger
- Chronic ankle spain and pain
- Ankle instability and/or arthritis
- Achilles' tendinopathy
- Partial Achilles' tear
- Great toe arthritis
- Plantar Fascitis
- Arthritis toe(s)
- Dropped and/or painful arch
- Heel spurs
- Morton's Neuroma
- Partial tears of any tendon/ligament in the body
Can Prolozone be used for Dental Problems?
Yes, Dental infections and local dental trauma often respond to Prolozone.
Each tooth is connected to a nerve and acupuncture meridian. Dental stress from amalgams, resins, non-compatible materials, cavities, and abscesses can cause local dental problems and remote diseases.
Unexplained dental pain, facial pain despite normal dental exams.
How often and how many treatments do I need?
- Tooth pain caused by an underlying infection can be treated with a short series of local ozone injections into the involved tooth area.
- Old dental scars from old root canal surgeries, wisdom tooth extractions, loose teeth, and other tooth extractions can be effectively treated.
That varies from patient to patient and the body part being treated, age, and your general health. Usually, a series of 4-12 treatments 2-4 weeks apart is a common treatment plan.